mixxt

Welcome to mixxt!

School counselors

link this post written on 28/09/2017
  • To top

To state that "many" kids don't have access to college counseling is patently ridiculous, and ignorant of the hard work done by this group of educators. In addition, one of the basic mission statements of school counselors and high school Guidance Departments center around college and career exploration. Making a claim like this is misleading and does a disservice to parents/guardians who are trying to do the best they can for their child. 
Attention! write my essay in 3 hours with us!

link this post written on 23/11/2017
  • To top

It's clear that in life of every student was a moment when he asks himself “Is there anyone who can help me with my homework?”.  Some of them can ignore fact that there are quality sources which can help with homeworks and continue to fight with tons of paper and wasting valuable time. Meanwhile others use sources like this https://rocketpaper.net/immigration-essay-writing

link this post written on 05/12/2017
  • To top
A school counselor is a counselor and an educator who works in primary schools and/or secondary schools to provide academic, career, college access/affordability/admission, and social-emotional competencies ..    dissertation writing service
link this post written on 08/01/2018
  • To top
Students with Can Someone Do My Essay are required to have a transition plan in vicinity for their plans after high school, beginning at age 14. I suppose it would advantage all college students to have the sort of plan. 
  • Statistics: 4 Posts | 7 Visits

Sign in here

Not a member of this network?

Alternative logins

You can use an account of a third party.

Network details

• Search for:

• Network name

Corpus Phonology
    Creating, searching, archiving and sharing spoken language corpora for phonological research

• Your host is

Ulrike Gut

• Created on

02/08/2009

• Members

• Language

English